Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Dette er et forum opprettet av Jonas Brothers Norway Street Team for alle norske fans!

IndeksPortalLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves

Go down 
3 posters
AvInnlegg
ElseMarie
Admin
ElseMarie

Antall Innlegg : 384
Birthday : 16.12.1991

The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves Empty
PosteTema: The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves   The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves Icon_minitimeOns 08 Apr 2009, 13:12

Klikk Her

Shocking celebrity confession alert! "He's adopted," jokes Kevin Jonas as to why his
brother Nick lacks the famous "Jonas eyebrows."

Letting their guards down, the Jonas Brothers rib each other aboard a plane in a video
from the new AT&T and MTV interactive campaign, Unlock the Vault, which will unveil
previously unseen clips from MTV, VH1 and CMT.

In this exclusive clip, the brothers playfully share something that would "surprise" their fans about each of them.

"People would be surprised to know that I can do some pretty amazing tricks with pretzels,"
says a dry-witted Joe, who later catches a pretzel in his mouth after it's tossed in the air.

"I have a giant scar in the back of my head," confesses Kevin, pointing to Joe.
"This kid's fault ... eight staples later. We were Ultimate Fighting."

Klikk Her
Til Toppen Go down
Curiouz
Admin
Curiouz

Antall Innlegg : 239
Birthday : 27.07.1983

PosteTema: Re: The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves   The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves Icon_minitimeOns 08 Apr 2009, 18:53

Typisk det får ikke vi sett lixom..... Kan ikke vises uten for statene:(
Til Toppen Go down
Lise.Marie
JB Lover
Lise.Marie

Antall Innlegg : 238
Birthday : 15.06.1993

PosteTema: Re: The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves   The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves Icon_minitimeTir 21 Apr 2009, 21:41

Å den har jeg sett! Haha, den er morsom x) Det der med uten for USA må være nytt... Men i alle fall den var morsom Very Happy
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves   The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

The Jonas Brothers Reveal Surprises About Themselves
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1